- Willing and Able Violens et Potens
- God Keeps His Promises Rest Secure in Him
- Was Jesus a Minimalist? Should We Be?
- What Is Dispensationalism? Excerpt from A Dispensational Biblical Theology
- Full in Him Excerpt from One with Christ
- Is Your House Suffering from Theological Neglect? Is Your House Suffering from Theological Neglect?
Find a Church Home
Learn about the Bold Grace Church Planting Initiative.
For God's sake, and for your own sake as well, stop beating yourself up. The Lord wants you to live in freedom.
The blessing of eternal life lies before us right now. It belongs to Jesus, and we possess it through belief in Him. Through ongoing fellowship with our Lord, our connection to and ixperience of this life enhances.
Fullness of joy, pleasures forevermore, liberty, love, intimacy, peace, and glory. These are all the things for which every human being longs. And all these things are experienced in fellowship with God. Sin just gets in the way.
Did you know that the Law of Moses is a ghost that is haunting the Church? Did you know that the Law died at Christ's cross, but it is back in the pulpit in the Church?
God doesn't expect us to do anything in our own strength. Christ is our strength.